Are you nurturing, dependable, and compassionate?
Do you gain personal satisfaction in taking care of others? If your answer is “yes”, Never Alone Living Assistance may have the right career for you.
Our Caregivers are the keystones of our business. They provide an invaluable service to seniors and their families struggling to keep their dignity and independence on a daily basis. Our Caregivers combine compassion, caring, dependability, professionalism, honesty, flexibility, problem-solving, a positive attitude, and love to create an exceptional care experience for our clients.
In essence, Caregivers are the face of Never Alone Living Assistance, and they represent who we are and what we stand for.
From basic Companion Care (which includes, but is not limited to light housekeeping, sitter care, transportation, meal preparation, etc.) to more integral Personal Care (which includes, but is not limited to incontinence care, transferring, dressing, bathing, etc.), our Caregivers provide a wide range of services. They may work a variety of shifts: 2-12 hours a day, weekend schedule, night shift, morning shift, etc.
Among the benefits of being a provider at Never Alone Living Assistance…
- Flexible schedules – you accept the cases you feel most comfortable with
- No formal medical experience or skills necessary
- Ongoing professional training is provided
- A career that is filled with both personal and professional satisfaction
- A great way to make supplemental income – although many of our caregivers work with us full-time, some of them work part-time
- Opportunities throughout the country
You’re invited to develop a career that will not only enrich your life but the lives of others too. Contact the Never Alone Living Assistance office nearest you.